Total Pageviews

Monday, February 6, 2012

Home from school today

I am a little bit sick and I have a bruise on my eye. You're probably wondering how I got this bruise on my eye. Well, I was at my brother's basketball game and the game was over someone shot the ball and it bounced off the rim and hit me in the face so that's how I got that bruise. And since I'm sick I'm gonna be resting in my room and sleeping so I'm not gonna post a lot on my blog because I'm staying home from school I just wanted to warn you.  And you're probably wondering what kind of sickness well I woke up in the middle of the night and threw up in the toilet and I've been throwing up all day.

2 comments:

  1. Grant... I wondered if you were sick.. YOU NEVER MISS SCHOOL.... that is probably because you LOVE Third grade... Feel better soon...
    from your favorite teacher :D

    ReplyDelete